Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark vs Asheville, North Carolina, United States
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 194 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.14788 USD / DKK
Do you live in Asheville, North Carolina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is about the same as in Asheville, North Carolina (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,985 (kr33,708) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,900 in Asheville, North Carolina.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $8 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pensacola, Florida costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Diego, California costs $45 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jackson, Mississippi costs $34 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,000 (about 4 hours ago)