Cost of living in Scottsdale, Arizona, United States vs Arlington, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 308 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2019.
Do you live in Arlington, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Scottsdale, Arizona (United States) is 22% more expensive than in Arlington, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,229 in Scottsdale, Arizona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,300 in Arlington, Texas.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Brisbane costs AU$1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Richmond, Virginia costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in London costs £60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$125 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Swansea costs £5.00 (about 3 hours ago)