Cost of living in Santiago, Chile vs Arlington, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,497 prices entered by 414 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00129 USD / CLP
Do you live in Arlington, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 26% cheaper than in Arlington, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,200 in Arlington, Texas you would need to make just about $3,119 (CH$2,421,678) in Santiago.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $8 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pensacola, Florida costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Diego, California costs $45 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jackson, Mississippi costs $34 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,000 (about 4 hours ago)