Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Arlington, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 912 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.14465 USD / BOB
Do you live in Arlington, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 39% cheaper than in Arlington, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,400 in Arlington, Texas you would need to make just about $2,670 ($b18,459) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$90 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Pedro Sula costs L 29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $6.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Arequipa costs S/. 3.80 (about 3 hours ago)