Cost of living in Qingdao, China vs Arlington, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 173 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.14206 USD / CNY
Do you live in Arlington, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 40% cheaper than in Arlington, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,000 in Arlington, Texas you would need to make just about $2,409 (16,955元) in Qingdao.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Geneva costs CHF 1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Río Cuarto costs ARS $300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 119 ₪ (about 4 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Austin, Texas costs $8 (about 5 hours ago)