Cost of living in Puno, Peru vs Arlington, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 148 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.29700 USD / PEN
Do you live in Arlington, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 45% cheaper than in Arlington, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,200 in Arlington, Texas you would need to make just about $2,320 (S/. 7,813) in Puno.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$90 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Pedro Sula costs L 29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $6.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Arequipa costs S/. 3.80 (about 3 hours ago)