Cost of living in Nanjing, China vs Arlington, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 200 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.14341 USD / CNY
Do you live in Arlington, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 35% cheaper than in Arlington, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,000 in Arlington, Texas you would need to make just about $2,618 (18,252元) in Nanjing.
Prices recently added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £847 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$90 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$15 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Pedro Sula costs L 29 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (about 5 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $6.00 (about 6 hours ago)