Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan vs Arlington, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 196 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00920 USD / JPY
Do you live in Arlington, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 22% more expensive than in Arlington, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,746 (¥624,571) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,700 in Arlington, Texas.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pensacola, Florida costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Diego, California costs $45 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jackson, Mississippi costs $34 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,000 (about 4 hours ago)