Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea vs Arlington, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00170 USD / XAF
Do you live in Arlington, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 18% more expensive than in Arlington, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,583 (2,689,530 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,900 in Arlington, Texas.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$90 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Pedro Sula costs L 29 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $6.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Arequipa costs S/. 3.80 (about 3 hours ago)