Cost of living in Kayes, Republic of the Congo vs Arlington, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 144 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00169 USD / XAF
Do you live in Arlington, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayes (Republic of the Congo) is 52% more expensive than in Arlington, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $6,542 (3,875,380 Franc) in Kayes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,300 in Arlington, Texas.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kigali costs 1,500,000 Franc (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b7 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oxford costs £1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Arica costs CH$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)