Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida, United States vs Arlington, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 448 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2020.
Do you live in Arlington, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida (United States) is 6% more expensive than in Arlington, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,552 in Jacksonville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,300 in Arlington, Texas.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 50 (5 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 85,000 Kyat (43 minutes ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Coimbatore costs ₨170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in London costs £1,514 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)