Cost of living in Hetauda, Nepal vs Arlington, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 214 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00878 USD / NPR
Do you live in Arlington, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hetauda (Nepal) is 144% more expensive than in Arlington, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $10,264 (₨ 1,169,695) in Hetauda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,200 in Arlington, Texas.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Brisbane costs AU$1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Richmond, Virginia costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in London costs £60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$125 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Swansea costs £5.00 (about 3 hours ago)