Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador vs Arlington, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 713 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2019.
Do you live in Arlington, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 30% cheaper than in Arlington, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,100 in Arlington, Texas you would need to make just about $2,887 in Guayaquil.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 20,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,599 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €150 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 600 (about 3 hours ago)