Cost of living in Curicó, Chile vs Arlington, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 181 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00141 USD / CLP
Do you live in Arlington, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 41% cheaper than in Arlington, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,000 in Arlington, Texas you would need to make just about $2,357 (CH$1,673,837) in Curicó.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$828 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $10 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aalborg costs kr150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Groningen costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)