Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela vs Arlington, Texas, United States
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,432 prices entered by 152 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00030 USD / VES *
Do you live in Arlington, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 9% more expensive than in Arlington, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,565 (15,041,888 Bs.S.) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,200 in Arlington, Texas.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$828 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,250 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aalborg costs kr150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Groningen costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)