Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal vs Arlington, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 296 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.113 USD / EUR
Do you live in Arlington, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 24% cheaper than in Arlington, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,200 in Arlington, Texas you would need to make just about $3,171 (€2,849) in Aveiro.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs 55,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bolzano costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs ARS $500 (about 6 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rzeszów costs 150 zł (about 6 hours ago)