Cost of living in Al Basrah al Qadimah, Iraq vs Arlington, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 181 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00084 USD / IQD
Do you live in Arlington, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Basrah al Qadimah (Iraq) is 33% more expensive than in Arlington, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,850 (6,980,988 Dinar) in Al Basrah al Qadimah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,400 in Arlington, Texas.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 21 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver costs C$4.40 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phnom Penh costs 35,000 Riels (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $610 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puno costs S/. 10 (about 1 hour ago)