Cost of living in Aguascalientes, Mexico vs Arlington, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 62%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 367 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05032 USD / MXN
Do you live in Arlington, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aguascalientes (Mexico) is 49% cheaper than in Arlington, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,500 in Arlington, Texas you would need to make just about $2,312 (Mex$ 45,942) in Aguascalientes.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 21 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver costs C$4.40 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phnom Penh costs 35,000 Riels (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puno costs S/. 10 (about 1 hour ago)