Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,191 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.626 RUB / BRL
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 93,281 (R$ 5,610) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 77,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)