Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.945 RUB / TTD
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 108% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 168,086 (16,901 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 81,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,500 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $2.19 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saint-Pierre costs €1.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)