Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.323 RUB / TTD
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 107% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 163,628 (17,551 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 79,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sarajevo costs 8KM (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$6,450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Windhoek costs 14 N$ (about 2 hours ago)