Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00456 RUB / IDR
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 8% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 77,854 (Rp 17,089,732) in Pontianak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 72,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (28 minutes ago)