Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.575 RUB / NPR
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 9% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 86,369 (₨ 150,231) in Pokhara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 79,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cuba costs 30 CUC (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Austin, Texas costs $1.50 (about 2 hours ago)