Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.541 RUB / ZAR
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg (South Africa) is 32% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 108,136 (R 23,811) in Pietermaritzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 82,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Haifa costs 2,470 ₪ (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)