Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.911 RUB / THB
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 41% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 122,405 (64,038 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 87,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)