Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18616 RUB / KZT
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 29% cheaper than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 81,000 in Arkhangelsk you would need to make just about руб 57,707 (309,992 KZT) in Petropavl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $55 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)