Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49064 RUB / PKR *
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 8% cheaper than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 86,000 in Arkhangelsk you would need to make just about руб 78,752 (₨160,508) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Yerevan costs 700Dram (less than a minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eindhoven costs €100 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Haifa costs 2,470 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)