Cost of living in Perpignan, France vs Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 74.821 RUB / EUR
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 71% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 150,460 (€2,011) in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 88,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$301 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $22 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)