Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.914 RUB / SRD
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 9% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 91,811 (10,300 SRD $) in Paramaribo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 84,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 90 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €700 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €426 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨130 (about 2 hours ago)