Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.920 RUB / INR
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 5% cheaper than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 76,000 in Arkhangelsk you would need to make just about руб 72,560 (₨78,848) in Panipat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balıkesir costs 3,500TL (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $250 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fort-de-France costs €2.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Victoria costs C$429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)