Cost of living in Panevėžys, Lithuania compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 75.848 RUB / EUR
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panevėžys (Lithuania) is 12% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 87,142 (€1,149) in Panevėžys to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 78,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $240 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reno, Nevada costs $1,900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 3 hours ago)