Cost of living in Padua, Italy compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 206%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 75.390 RUB / EUR
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 111% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 160,358 (€2,127) in Padua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 76,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 49 Dirham (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 400 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,700 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,760 (about 1 hour ago)