Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria vs Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.561 RUB / DZD
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 12% cheaper than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 72,000 in Arkhangelsk you would need to make just about руб 63,228 (112,783 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Ensenada costs Mex$ 23 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 60 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Atyrau costs 1,850 KZT (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jundiai costs R$ 8,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Mississauga costs C$1.25 (about 3 hours ago)