Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.664 RUB / BOB
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is about the same as in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 83,000 in Arkhangelsk you would need to make just about руб 82,196 ($b8,505) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Sherbrooke costs C$1.95 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $240 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reno, Nevada costs $1,900 (about 2 hours ago)