Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.176 RUB / PLN
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 30% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 111,645 (6,142 zł) in Opole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 86,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $250 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fort-de-France costs €2.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Victoria costs C$429 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $65 (40 minutes ago)