Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.972 RUB / PLN
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 33% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 113,028 (6,660 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 85,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)