Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.582 RUB / JPY
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 122% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 195,728 (¥336,336) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 88,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨375 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 3,359元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Fushun costs 7元 (about 1 hour ago)