Cost of living in Ōita, Japan vs Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.618 RUB / JPY
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 131% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 180,168 (¥291,466) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 78,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Polokwane costs R 6,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ohrid costs 8,000 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)