Cost of living in Nîmes, France vs Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 75.544 RUB / EUR
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nîmes (France) is 100% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 161,875 (€2,143) in Nîmes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 81,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 25 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valletta costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tuzla costs 450KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Sunderland costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)