Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.600 RUB / JPY
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 92% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 141,942 (¥236,747) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 74,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 112,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salvador costs R$ 500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Melbourne costs AU$80 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adana costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)