Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.571 RUB / JPY
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 88% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 140,909 (¥246,939) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 75,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,525 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 2 hours ago)