Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 43.083 RUB / NZD
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 124% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 194,532 (NZ$4,515) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 87,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nouméa costs 8,170 Franc (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 8元 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Bangkok costs 5,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Uberlandia costs R$ 2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)