Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 599 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.402 RUB / GTQ
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 41% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 105,881 (Q12,601) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 75,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Surabaya costs Rp 11,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €1,017 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (about 3 hours ago)