Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.595 RUB / JPY
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 128% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 180,442 (¥303,237) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 79,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 23,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Liverpool costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 28 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rotterdam costs €4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €800 (about 3 hours ago)