Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.555 RUB / JPY
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 116% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 177,435 (¥319,805) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 82,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 300 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Midland, Texas costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,200 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $203 (about 2 hours ago)