Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.590 RUB / JPY
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 126% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 174,100 (¥294,896) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 77,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Perugia costs €20,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 2,523 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Odessa costs 40₴ (29 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis costs EC$10 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pula costs 6.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)