Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.582 RUB / JPY
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 123% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 178,671 (¥307,120) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 80,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 1,000TL (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gold Coast costs AU$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨1,051 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bilbao costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)