Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02179 RUB / COP
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 24% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 89,399 (COL$4,102,959) in Neiva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 72,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cluj-Napoca costs 1,800 lei (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in La Plata costs ARS $8,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)