Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.716 RUB / ZMW
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 93% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 162,271 (28,389 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 84,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €62 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ostrava costs 150 Kč (43 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Marbella costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £46 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Taipei costs 110 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €86 (about 3 hours ago)