Cost of living in Nanjing, China vs Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 9.763 RUB / CNY
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 40% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 117,683 (12,053元) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 84,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagayan de Oro costs Php300 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Irvine, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pattaya costs 1,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 22 (about 3 hours ago)