Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.653 RUB / CNY
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 40% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 110,512 (元11,448) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 79,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 1,120₴ (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 80 ₪ (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)