Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.743 RUB / CNY
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 21% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 104,344 (元10,710) in Nanchang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 86,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,440 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Rabat costs 245 Dirham (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$559 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)