Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 47.505 RUB / LYD *
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 32% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 114,874 (2,418 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 87,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Jakarta costs Rp 7,399,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Exeter costs £4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 3 hours ago)