Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand vs Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.087 RUB / THB
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 55% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 135,273 (64,812 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 87,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fresno, California costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 3.00 CUC (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs 4,500 Bs.S. (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,525 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U1,170,000 (about 4 hours ago)