Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.943 RUB / THB
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 54% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 126,220 (64,963 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 82,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 1 hour ago)