Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand vs Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.084 RUB / THB
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 10% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 81,148 (38,948 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 74,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$20 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,250 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Tumkur costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,150 (about 2 hours ago)