Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.001 RUB / THB
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 8% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 86,684 (43,313 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 80,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php250 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Bangkok costs 5,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Uberlandia costs R$ 2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $864 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Xian costs 2,000元 (about 2 hours ago)