Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.998 RUB / THB
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 8% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 80,698 (40,380 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 75,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (13 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 16 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨230 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dundee costs £15 (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)